Trainee Depository Accountant
Trainee Depository Accountant Job Details
Is study support towards your ACCA / ACA something you would value in your next role? If so, then stop scrolling as The Niche Partnership are recruiting for a Trainee Depository Account on a permanent basis for a rapidly growing company based in Fareham. The role is newly created due to the business growing and the successful candidate will be reporting into the Senior Depositary Accountant.
The successful candidate will manage with the day-to-day functions of the Swedish client portfolio.
On offer is a range of benefits including, study support to peruse your ACCA or ACA qualification, 28 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday! Also, Flexible and hybrid working!
Reporting to the Senior Depositary Accountant you will be:
- Assist with the cash monitoring and reconciliation obligations for a portfolio of clients
- Collating documents to support your clients fund investments
- Maintaining accounting records on the system
- Dealing with depository requests and queries
What you will need:
- A passion for Accounting & Finance
- IT literate, particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills to create good working relations with colleague and clients
- The desire to study towards a relevant professional qualification that will be supported by the company
What you will get:
- Study support scheme for either ACCA or ACA
- 27 + 8 bank holidays annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- Private health care
- Long term income protection
- Death and service
- Critical illness
- Hybrid working / flexible hours
- Yearly pay review
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.