Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Details
Salary:£26000 - £28000
The Niche Partnership Ltd is an independent business established in April 2019, specialising in Accountancy & Finance appointments across the South Coast.
For us, it is all about getting to know great accountancy & finance professionals and bringing them together to make exceptional finance teams. We strive to be an ethical, knowledgeable, empathetic and genuine partner to all our customers.
Being a people-centric business based in Central Southampton, innovation drives us forward, whilst our core values ensure we maintain the excellent standard of delivery we pride ourselves on.
With this in mind, we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Southampton.
- Daily candidate interviews (telephone / video / in person).
- Utilise the customised CRM (Bullhorn) to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions.
- To work with the company’s proven techniques whilst profiling candidates, ensuring that all relevant sections of a candidate’s digital profile are populated correctly and accurately.
- Drive client leads into the team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning.
- To sell and explain the company’s methodology to candidates.
- To support Consultants in the daily management of live vacancies.
- Educate and support candidates with their chosen career path.
- To up hold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts.
- CV formatting & preparation.
- Create enticing job advertisements.
- Set up temporary workers – starters/leavers
- Manage candidate/client award programme.
- Support with company marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all candidates expectations are managed, encouraging referrals and recommendations through regular communication.
- Drive initiatives for value-add services to ensure a positive candidate experience.
What you will get
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- An additional day of annual leave for your birthday (if it falls on the weekend, have Monday or Friday off)
- Annual holiday entitlement increases 1 day per calendar year up to 30 days
- Flexible working environment (work from home, the office or both!)
- Length of service award – guaranteed annual bonus per year (just to say thanks for your commitment)
- Christmas shut down
- Company pension (NEST)
- Free parking in central Southampton
- Competitive commission scheme
- Being part of a culture that truly values its people
If you are interested in the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, please apply today!
Despite the option to work remotely, we do also like the option to meet, therefore applicants must be able to commute to Central Southampton (Ocean Village).
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.