Treasury Analyst Job Details
Rate:£300 - £350 Per Day
A global business that is recognised as a leader in its field is currently recruiting a Treasury Analyst on an interim basis for 3 months. This role will be working from home, however given they have an office in Winchester, you may be required to visit on the odd occasion for training, IT, etc. The successful Treasury Analyst will report directly to the Head of Treasury, supporting a growing division, taking part ownership for the treasury function within a tight-knit team.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, will be responsible for the following:
- Ownership of established group debt and derivatives portfolio
- Groups liquidity position by making investment and funding decisions
- Managing groups banking requirements
- Business partner with FP&A team, operational financial
- Preparing adhoc treasure reports
- Supporting the group treasurer on treasury projects, including establishment of finance, execution of derivatives and debt restructurings
- Full ownership of maintaining and improving the existing Treasury Management System
- Support with cashflow activities
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification
- Worked in the following roles: Senior Management Accountant / Treasury Accountant / Finance Analyst
- Credible professional with strong commercial acumen and ability to build effective working relationships
What you will get:
- Competitive rate
- Currently fully remote
- Excellent business and working environment
- True opportunity to support business growth
If you are interested in this Treasury Analyst position, please apply today to be considered.
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.